Monday, October 1, 2012

Coral

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Before I show you pictures of the entire art loot and the itty bitty price tag, I have one 3 more pieces to show you.

I got these frames from Michaels on clearance for $6 each!  I know!  11x14 and matted.  I liked that they could be fancy or casual depending on what you put in them.

I found these coral images at The Graphics Fairy a looooooong time ago and pinned them so I would be sure not to forget about them.  I love coral.  The color, the shape, and a little reminder that everything is better at the beach!  There are all kinds of great images.  Some are in black & white or color (these coral pieces also come in B&W)

So, I finally printed them out and blew (still only 8x10 so able to do that on my copier/printer!)them up.  The picture doesn't do it much justice (actually none at all) but I LOVE these.  I've been thinking I should go to Michaels and check to see if they have more.  I'd love these in my bedroom or bathroom.  Big.  Classic.  Easy & Cheap!  Woot!
                                 
What's your favorite "big art"?  Was it a cheapy?  Was it a big splurge?

No comments:

Post a Comment