Monday, August 20, 2012

"HI" Chair

This high chair was perfect for getting me on a furniture kick again.  It belonged to my father in law.  So needless to say it's not as safe as it needs to be for little miss but will be super fun for her and her baby dolls!
It took a good bit of time only because I'm working during naps. It got sanded, primed, painted, distressed, white circle, pink circle, monogram and a poly top coat via spray paint! I'm in love. I wish she could use it now. Here she is in a favorite dress (of mine) worn at the rehearsal dinner of a dear friend. I love the color combo and thought it would be perfect! The quality of the picture is awful (from my cell) sorry.
Primed
Painted
Distressed
Personalized
Perfection


I'm ready for some more projects! Thanks for waiting patiently!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love!!!! So pretty!!! Your little girl is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Such a huge compliment! I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete